When to Submit Support Ticket
We humbly request that you use our simple online form for the following:
- Update/Change on your website
- Problem/Issue on your website
- Help with hosting or email
- Request website performance reports
- Have a general questions
- Have a billing question
How to Request Website Updates
We’ve completed more than 1000+ hours of billed website updates and learned a thing or two in the process. Following the tips below puts your updates on a fast track and reduces delays. Follow the guide below.
- Submit Request Online – We humbly request all changes to be made digitally using our simple online form below. Since we have predetermined the most important pieces of information in short simple questions, we can help you faster than if you were to email us your request manually.
- Include Overview of Needs – If you’re requesting more than one change, a simple 1-2 sentence description of what you’re trying to accomplish helps us understand your needs better. By including this, you give us the ability to process your request faster and/or make suggestions based on your changes.
- Make a Numbered List – There’s a saying, “if it isn’t written down, it doesn’t exist”. However, I’d like to add, “if it’s not a numbered list, it won’t get done”. By clearly numbering each change on the site and specifying the URL link of the webpage needing change/update you allow our team to focus on each item until it’s correct and complete.
- Attach All Necessary Files – Many site updates require additional text or images. We will gladly accept any text changes via form submission, attached word documents or even by email.
How to Check Status of Support Ticket
Our support system requires that you login to our support portal to view your ticket status. If you are still unable to login, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.